Product photography for $100 per product (with 3-4 different angles) on a simple white seamless background. 50% off on additional products in the same session.
For large orders (10+ products), please contact me for a custom quote. Large orders also include a free sample to ensure that you will love the final product.
Product pickup and drop-off also available for $40 in Southwest, Summerlin and Henderson. $60 for everywhere else. Please contact me for on-location services.
Based on my research, this is hands down the best price for product photography in Las Vegas. Here’s what some of my competitors charge:
- ProductPhotography.com – Starting at $60-$95 per photo (does not include additional angles)
- LasVegasStudios.com – $125 per product with 3-4 different angles without Amazon required background.
- And there’s many more photographers in the area who don’t publish prices… Feel free to do your own research but I’ll doubt you’ll find this quality at this price.
Products must be under 24″ wide, long or high. An additional charge applies to larger products.
Payment Terms: For orders under $500, the full amount is due before starting the project. For orders over $500, 50% is due before starting the project, and the final 50% is required before final delivery of the images.
- Deliver the product to my studio (Sahara x Hualapai) with payment/deposit on-hand.
- Please send specific requirements or samples of photos that you would like me to replicate via the internet, or a snapshot with your phone. Example photos must be sent prior to the shoot. If you choose not to send example photos, I’ll use my best judgement.
- I’ll send the final high resolution images via a link on Dropbox, alternatively you may bring a flash drive for when you pickup your product(s).
- Pickup your product(s) within 14 days of final delivery, otherwise product may be discarded.
Turnaround Time: Generally, 7 days depending on how many products. Expedited service is an extra $50 and photos will be delivered within 72 hours.
Why do you need product photography?
Good product photography is important for branding your business. If you have poorly lit photos, or even worse – cell phone shots, you’re brand is looking more like Craigslist than anything else. If you have an eCommerce business, good product photography is not only essential, but required by some companies if you want to sell through their channels – such as Amazon.
Will your photos be accepted by Amazon?
Yes, Amazon has specific requirements for products on their website and I can meet those specifications. Your main photo on Amazon must be extracted from the background (even if it’s white) and placed on a shadowless background that is “pure white” to meet Amazon’s standards. Background extractions are included.
Why should you choose me as your product photographer?
I’m not the best product photographer, but I am one of the most affordable, and I’ll let my results speak for themselves. I like to focus on simple white background product shots, if I think there’s someone better for the job I’ll refer you to them.
Do you do lifestyle shots for product photography?
While I specialize in white background product shots, I will shoot lifestyle shots if you know exactly what you’re looking for. Please contact me for a custom quote.
I run a clothing business, can you provide your product photography services?
There’s a lot of different variables for clothing, such as do you want your clothes on a model or a mannequin? Do you have your own models? White or black background or an on-location shoot? Feel free to contact me and we can discuss details and I can provide a quote. Also, you can checkout my portrait photography here.
Can you shoot on-site?
I prefer to shoot in my home studio, but I can shoot on site for $50 extra. This is often required if you’re a restaurant owner who requires food photography.